Spring is just around the corner, which means grilling season is about to kick off. Whether you plan on hosting a pool party to celebrate or just cook up some burgers and hotdogs for the kids, the Big Green Egg will make you a grill master.
This is Not Your Average Grill…
If you purchase a Big Green Egg in Jackson, MS, you are not buying a regular charcoal grill. This unique cooking vessel was designed after the ancient clay cooking device known as “kamado.” Compared to a regular charcoal grill, the Big Green Egg offers a list of unique benefits, including:
- Combining a smoker, oven and grill into one vessel. The Big Green Egg can be used to smoke the juiciest ribs, grill up hamburgers, and even bake treats. It is extremely versatile.
- Easy to use. To get your Big Green Egg to the right temperature, you just need 10 minutes. Your average charcoal grill takes about 30 minutes to light, preheat and get ready.
- Keeps moisture in. Ever suffered from dry chicken? Gas and charcoal grills have too many drafts and even with their doors closed, they let moisture escape. The Big Green Egg retains its heat, which means food items that normally dry out will stay super moist.
- Clean up is a breeze. You don’t have to struggle and scrub the grill after each use. The Big Green Egg burns off grease and works like a self-cleaning oven – all it takes is a quick wipe down.
- No more flare ups and burned food. Charcoal grills are very hard to predict. On the other hand, the Big Green Egg allows you to achieve accurate temperatures just by adjusting the dampers.
Paradise Pools – Your Trusted Dealer for the Big Green Egg in Jackson, MS
Spring is almost here. If you are looking for a great gift idea or you want to treat yourself to something fun for the warmer weather, contact Paradise Pools today. We are here to answer your questions and help you buy the right size Big Green Egg for your grilling needs. Call us at 601-932-7665 to learn more about the Big Green Egg.