Key Reasons to Consider Above Ground Pools versus Inground Pools
Deciding between an in-ground pool and an above ground pool can be a tough choice to make. It all depends on where you live, your budget and lifestyle. Today’s above ground pools have come a long way from where they were 10 years ago. In fact, they are just as attractive and for most homeowners, more budget-friendly than traditional in-ground pools. However, if you are still on the fence as to which is best for your home, consider some of the key reasons to choose an above ground pool.
Why Choose Above Ground Pools over In-Ground?
There are good reasons you will want to choose an above ground unit versus an in-ground pool. While some of these may not be a big factor for you, they are still worth considering.
- Cost – You can save thousands on the installation and maintenance of an above ground pool versus in-ground.
- Easier Installation – The installation for an above-ground unit, especially compared to an in-ground unit, is very simple. In fact, above ground pools could be a DIY project, while an in-ground unit definitely needs a professional for the job.
- More Choices for Installation Location – When you install an in-ground pool, you are limited as to where you can install it on your property. You need a specific amount of space between your home, property line, fence, etc. for the city to approve installation. An above ground pool, on the other hand, can be installed almost anywhere on your property.
- Portability – If you do not like where you installed your above ground pool, it can be moved to another location on your yard. In-ground pools, on the other hand, are permanent and cannot be relocated once installed.
- Features – You can choose everything from custom sizes to accessories with an above ground unit. Whether you want a pool big enough to fit your son’s entire little league team or you just want one to accommodate your four-person family, you are able to find one that suits your needs.
- Safety – In-ground pools are easy for small children and pets to fall into the water. An above ground pool is not as easy for young children or pets to access.
- Maintenance is Easier – While you will still need cleaning chemicals and water filters, you will not need as much as you would with an in-ground pool. Also, the water usage of your above ground unit will be much less than that of an in-ground pool.
- Relocate With You – If you decide to sell your home, you can bring down your above ground pool and relocate it to your new home. In-ground pools are permanent, which means all of the investment you put into that pool stays with the house.
Talk to the Experts about Above Ground Pools Today
Paradise Pools offers a variety of above ground pools and features to choose from. Learn more about how easy and budget-friendly these units are by contacting a team member today. Give us a call at 601-932-POOL.